You're just four simple steps away from a great financial move.
Leaving your old job or neighborhood? That sort of change can be hard! Leaving your old financial institution? Now that's a different story, because we make switching easy! Stop by any one of our branches or call our Member Solution Center at 800.736.4500.
Step 1: Open Your New Frontwave Account
- Open an account online or at any of our convenient locations.
Step 2: Fill Out a Checklist
- Use our handy checklist to identify all of the bill payments, transfers and deductions to and from your old account.
- This will give you an inventory of the transactions you’ll need to switch to your new Frontwave Credit Union account.
Step 3: Enter Your Information
- Automatic Deductions Form: Use this form to notify third parties authorized to deduct payments from your Checking account (like your cable or cell phone provider) that you’re switching to Frontwave Credit Union.
- Balancing Your Account Form: Use this form to determine your current balance and how much you will need to keep in your old account to cover outstanding expenses.
- Direct Deposit Form: Use this form to inform your employer that you want your paycheck deposited into your new Frontwave Credit Union account.
- If you receive Social Security benefits, you can switch your Direct Deposit to your new Frontwave account by calling 800.772.1213 or going online.
- If you receive VA benefits, you can switch your Direct Deposit to your new Frontwave account by calling 877.838.2778. Download the official government form for Direct Deposit for all other government benefits.
Step 4: Close Your Old Account
- Account Closing Form: Use this form to let your old bank/credit union know you’re closing your account. But only do so after all outstanding transactions made against your old account have cleared. Allow at least 10 business days for all checks to clear.
I'm happy with Frontwave. It's better than any credit union or bank I've done business with. I like being able to walk into the branch and get information, or do transactions. The personnel are helpful, knowledgeable and friendly. I already do recommend PMCU to my family and friends.— Karl K. Yucca Valley, CA