Come to a place where you can really make a difference.
At Frontwave Credit Union, we have two priorities. The first is to do everything possible to help our members achieve financial success. The second is to put together a diverse, driven work force that gives us the best chance to succeed at making our members' financial dreams come true. If you're up for a challenge, if you want to be a positive force in peoples' lives, if you're looking to experience personal and professional growth, we invite you to explore career opportunities with us. When joining Frontwave Credit Union, you can expect to work for a company that:
- Is passionate about what we do and who we do it for.
- Continually seeks to replace something great with something even better.
- Relentlessly strives for excellence in all that we do – for our Members and for each other.
- Has a highly-engaged workforce and emphasizes career growth, empowerment and servant leadership.
- Fosters a challenging, performance-oriented, working environment.
- Provides amazing experiences and creates raving fans.
What’s In It For You?
- Competitive pay, organization-wide incentive program, 401k matching, mortgage and auto discounts
- 9-27 days of paid time off per year (based on tenure) and 10 paid holidays
- Affordable medical, dental, vision health plans, and a Flexible Spending Account
- Onsite health fairs, flu shots, massages & mobile car washes
- Employee Assistance Program with a variety of services
- Career development, training opportunities, career coaching, job shadowing, mentoring program, and tuition reimbursement of up to $4,000 per year
- Culture of excellence and continuous improvement
- We strive to be the best place you’ve ever worked!
Frontwave Credit Union is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.