We've got your back.
Frontwave is committed to fight for our Members and help you achieve your financial goals. During these uncertain times, we realize that the coronavirus may impact the financial health of some of our Members and we want you to know we are here to help.
For qualified Auto, Solar, Secured, Signature, HELOC, and Fixed Second Loans
If you are impacted by the coronavirus you can skip a payment up to two non-consecutive months during this national emergency. If your loan qualifies for Skip-A-Pay, we will waive the $45 skip fee. To see if your loan qualifies, call the Member Solutions Center to skip a payment and have the fee waived, click here to submit your claim or call us at 800.736.4500 (local/international at 760.631.8700).
For Consumer Loans including Auto, Credit Card, Solar, Line of Credit, Secured, and Signature Loans
If you are impacted by the coronavirus, you may be eligible for up to a 90-day loan extension with no fees.* Call our Member Service Center at 800.736.4500 (local/international at 760.631.8700) to learn how. If you do not want to defer your payment, continue to make your loan payments as usual.
* Interest will continue to accrue during the deferment period. Deferring a payment may extend the original term and increase total finance charges. The date of your first monthly payment after the deferred payment(s) will remain the same. Offer only available for auto loans, credit cards, solar loans, secured loans, signature loans, and lines of credit. All accounts must be in good standing. Restrictions may apply.
If you have a mortgage loan, and you are impacted by the coronavirus, you may be eligible for up to a 90-day loan forbearance.
- Click here to learn more about the forbearance process and to access the Loan Solution Center website.
- If you have never applied for a forbearance, you will need to register the first time you log in to the loan solution center.
- You will need to have your social security number and loan number (available on your mortgage statement) available to complete your registration.
- Once registered you will be able to manage your forbearance request.
You may also contact our mortgage servicer, Dovenmuehle Mortgage, Inc. via email at lossmitinquiry@DMICorp.com or by calling 855.527.8373 to learn how.
Due to current volume, email and phone inquiries will receive confirmation within 5-15 business days. If you do not want to defer your payment, continue to make your loan payments as usual.
Have questions or need other financial assistance? Give us a call at 800.736.4500.
Financial Assistance Loans
Our Financial Assistance Loan is a way to help you take care of your responsibilities and those you love with rates as low as 3.99%.
- Rates as low as of 3.99% APR*
- Loan amounts up to $5,000
- Loan terms up to 24 months
- First loan payment deferred up to 90 days
We have lowered rates on all new and used vehicle loan applications across all credit tiers with deferred payments for up to 90 days. If you have an auto financed at another financial institution, you may be eligible for $250. Click here for details.
Paycheck Protection Program
If your small business has been impacted by the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, we’re here to help. We are accepting applications for the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP), backed by the U.S. Small Business Administration. The Paycheck Protection Program is a forgivable loan program designed to help small businesses continue to pay their employees and their overhead during these challenging times. That way you can quickly get back on your feet — and back to doing what you love — when the coronavirus crisis passes.
Get the latest update on the Frontwave Paycheck Protection Program.
Additional Financial Assistance
If you have been financially impacted and want to discuss alternative options, or have any additional questions, call our Member Service Center at 800.736.4500.
Call our Contact Center at 800.736.4500 or visit any branch for more information.
Economic Impact Payments
The Treasury Department and the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) announced on March 30 that distribution of economic impact payments will begin in the next three weeks and will be distributed automatically to eligible U.S. residents, with no action required for most people. For most taxpayers, payments are automatic, and no further action is needed. This includes taxpayers who filed tax returns in 2018 and 2019, plus most seniors and retirees. For the latest updates, visit the IRS website.
The IRS also provides a reminder on its website that the IRS will not call, text you, email you or contact you on social media asking for personal or bank account information — even related to the economic impact payments. Also, watch out for emails with attachments or links claiming to have special information about economic impact payments or refunds.
Visit IRS.gov for more details >
Getting notified when your deposit has been completed
If you have direct deposit already set up on your Frontwave account, you can create an alert in online banking that will let you know when the deposit has been completed. Just log in to online banking, click on the “Settings” widget and update your alerts under the “Notifications” tab.
Finding your account number, account type and routing number for direct deposit from the IRS
The IRS has provided a free web portal for those who are not required to file tax returns to make sure they get their economic impact payment as quickly and securely as possible. If you fall into this category, you will need to provide your bank account number, type and routing number, if you have one.
Before you visit the IRS web portal, be sure to have the following information on hand:
- Frontwave routing number: 322274925
- Type of account (checking or savings)
- Full account number: Choose one of the options below to find your account number:
- Log in to online or mobile banking, select the account to be used for direct deposit, select “Account Details” to view the account number. For checking accounts the check (MICR) number is also available.
- Or, for checking accounts, you can also find the 13-digit account number at the bottom of your paper checks (on the right side)
* Loans, Extensions and Skip-A-Pay requests are subject to approval. Estimated monthly payment of $43.72 on $1,000 at a rate of 3.99% APR for 24 months. Finance charges will continue to accrue during payment deferment and loan extensions. Offers subject to change without notice.