We've got your back.
Frontwave is committed to fight for our Members and help you achieve your financial goals. We realize that the coronavirus pandemic may impact the financial health of some of our Members and we want you to know we are here to help.
For Consumer Loans including Auto, Credit Card, Solar, Line of Credit, Secured, and Signature Loans
If you are impacted by the coronavirus pandemic, you may be eligible for up to a 90-day loan extension with no fees.* Call our Member Solution Center at 800.736.4500 (local/international at 760.631.8700) to learn how. If you do not want to defer your payment, continue to make your loan payments as usual.
* Loan extensions are subject to approval. Interest will continue to accrue during the deferment period. Deferring a payment may extend the original term and increase total finance charges. The date of your first monthly payment after the deferred payment(s) will remain the same. Offer only available for auto loans, credit cards, solar loans, secured loans, signature loans, and lines of credit. All accounts must be in good standing. Restrictions may apply. Offer subject to change without notice.
If you have a mortgage loan, and you are impacted by the coronavirus pandemic, you may be eligible for up to a 90-day loan forbearance.
- Click here to learn more about the forbearance process and to access the Loan Solution Center website.
- If you have never applied for a forbearance, you will need to register the first time you log in to the loan solution center.
- You will need to have your social security number and loan number (available on your mortgage statement) available to complete your registration.
- Once registered you will be able to manage your forbearance request.
You may also contact our mortgage servicer, Dovenmuehle Mortgage, Inc. via email at lossmitinquiry@DMICorp.com or by calling 855.527.8373 to learn how.
Due to current volume, email and phone inquiries will receive confirmation within 5-15 business days. If you do not want to defer your payment, continue to make your loan payments as usual.
Financial Assistance Loans
Our Financial Assistance Loan is a way to help you take care of your responsibilities and those you love with rates as low as 3.99%.
- Rates as low as of 3.99% APR*
- Loan amounts up to $5,000
- Loan terms up to 24 months
- First loan payment deferred up to 90 days
* Loans are subject to approval. Estimated monthly payment of $43.72 on $1,000 at a rate of 3.99% APR for 24 months. Finance charges will continue to accrue during payment deferment and loan extensions. Offer subject to change without notice.
We have lowered rates on all new and used vehicle loan applications across all credit tiers with deferred payments for up to 90 days. Click here for details.
Government Paycheck Support for Our Members
Governmental action doesn’t just affect the government, it affects the lives and wallets of the hard-working men and women that serve our community and country. That’s why we’re 100% committed to fight for our members through these uncertain times.
In the event governmental action affects your paycheck, we’ve got your back. Frontwave has created a number of programs to help you stay on your feet and keep your finances in order.
- Governmental action relief loans
- Payment deferment on existing Frontwave consumer loans
Get in touch >
Paycheck Protection Program
For the latest updates on the SBA Paycheck Protection Program, click here.
Additional Financial Assistance
If you have been financially impacted and want to discuss alternative options, or have any additional questions, call our Member Solution Center at 800.736.4500 or visit a local branch.
Economic Impact Payments
In April, the Treasury Department and the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) began distributing economic impact payments to eligible U.S. residents, with no action required for most people. For most taxpayers, payments are automatic, and no further action is needed. This includes taxpayers who filed tax returns in 2018 and 2019, plus most seniors and retirees. For the latest updates or to check the status of your payment, visit the IRS website.
For security reasons, the IRS plans to mail a letter about the economic impact payment to the taxpayer’s last known address within 15 days after the payment is paid. The letter will provide information on how the payment was made and how to report any failure to receive the payment. If a taxpayer is unsure they’re receiving a legitimate letter, the IRS urges taxpayers to visit IRS.gov first to protect against scam artists.
Like Frontwave, the IRS will not call, text you, email you or contact you on social media asking for personal or bank account information — even related to the economic impact payments. Also, watch out for emails with attachments or links claiming to have special information about economic impact payments or refunds.