Try using an ARM to get your foot in the door.
It's no secret. Living in SoCal costs a pretty penny. Sure, you can shop for a fixer-upper. But one way to afford a little more house is with a Frontwave Credit Union adjustable-rate mortgage. The initial low rates will keep the lid on your monthly payments for a certain time period. After that, the rate could move up or down. ARMs are a good bet if you think overall interest rates are due to drop, your personal fortunes are bound to rise, or if you simply expect to move on in a few years and start all over again.
- Choice of loans that offer lower rates for one, three, five or seven years
- 60-day rate locks available
- Annual and lifetime caps limit overall rate increases
- No pre-payment penalties
- Available for purchase or refinance
- Fixed-rate, VA and Jumbo loans also available
- Interest on this loan may be tax deductible*
* Consult your tax advisor regarding deductibility of interest.