Digital Banking Registration and Login
Our Digital Banking tools make it fast, easy and convenient to do your banking anytime, anywhere. You can access our Online Banking platform from any computer, tablet or mobile device, and download our Mobile App to stay connected on-the-go with your iOS or Android device. But before you can dive in and take advantage of all the great tools we have to offer, you have to register first.
- Visit frontwavecu.com and click on the “Login” button at the top of the page. Then click “Get Started.”
- On the next screen, read the Online Banking Access Agreement and Disclosure. Then check the box next to “I agree” and click “Continue” to accept.
- To confirm your identity, enter your Social Security Number and date of birth. (Tip: If you’re on a mobile device, you can simply tap the year in the top/right corner of the calendar, then flick “up” or “down” on the spinning wheel to get to the desired date.) Also enter either your Frontwave Member ID or the e-mail address we have on file for your account, then click “Continue.”
- On the following screen, you'll need to verify your identity by inputting a one-time code. The code can be sent via text, email or a phone call. Once the code is delivered, enter it on the verification page.
- On the next screen, create a username. After that, you'll be asked to create a password. Keep in mind your password must contain at least 12 characters, including at least 1 uppercase letter, 1 lowercase letter, 1 number and 1 special character.
- On the next screen, confirm your time zone. You can also subscribe to Personal Finance Manage Tools (PFM for short) and register for E-Statements on this screen. These free tools can help save you time and money. Once you make your selections, click "Continue."
- To finalize your registration, click “View Accounts.” This will bring you to your Digital Banking Dashboard. Here, you can complete your profile by adding a picture or customizing some of your settings. Or you can choose to do this at a later time.