This feature allows you to deposit checks into your account anytime, anywhere with just a few taps of your phone – no more driving to a branch or waiting in line at the ATM!
How to Deposit a Check
- Login to Mobile Banking using the Frontwave Mobile App. (Don’t have the App yet? Download it now to your iPhone or Android device)
- From the Mobile Banking dashboard, tap on the “Deposit Check” button.
- Choose the account you want to deposit the check into by tapping on “Deposit account” and then selecting from the list of available accounts that pop up.
- Tap on the “Check Front” icon, then read the instructions for taking a photo of the front of your check. Be sure to place the check on a flat, evenly lit, solid-colored surface. When you’re ready to take your photo, click “Continue.”
- Align the front side of your check within the viewfinder that appears on the screen, then tap the center of your screen to take a photo of it.
- A preview of the photo you took will appear. If the image is clear, tap “Done.” If you need to retake the photo, tap on the trash can icon and repeat step 6. The amount of the check will be automatically filled in.
- Now tap on the “Check Back” icon. Prepare the back of your check by signing it and printing “for mobile deposit only” below your signature. Then tap “Continue.”
- Align the back side of your check within the viewfinder that appears on the screen, then tap the center of your screen to take a photo.
- A preview of the photo for the front of the check will appear, and you'll see a "thumbs up" icon if the image of the back of the check was accepted.
- If the image is clear, tap “Done.” If you need to retake the photo, tap the "delete" icon and repeat step 5.
- If you have additional checks to deposit, tap on “Add Item." Or, to complete your deposit, tap the "OK" button. A confirmation page will appear. Tap “OK” to go back to the main dashboard.
Frequently Asked Questions
There’s also a limit on the amount of each individual check. If your daily limit is $2,000, the maximum you can deposit per check is $1,000. If your daily limit is $5,000, the maximum for a single check is $2,500. If your daily limit is $25,000, the maximum amount for a single check is $10,000.
If you make a Mobile Deposit after 4pm on a business day or on the weekend, the first $225 of your deposit – or the full amount, if less than $225 – will become available the next business day. Any remaining amount will become available 2 business days later.
Yes. The following items are not permitted and will not be processed:
- Cash, money orders, bonds, or non-negotiable items
- Checks made payable to “Cash”
- Checks that have been altered, post-dated, stale-dated, or are incomplete
- Checks drawn on a foreign financial institution or in a foreign currency
- Checks that do not have a payer signature and/or are not endorsed
- Third-party, starter kit, or traveler’s checks
- Other items as per our sole discretion.