Making your payments has never been easier.When you want to borrow money, we try to make the process as smooth as possible. We've put the same effort into creating convenient ways for you to pay us back. If you're having a busy day, there are several alternatives that don't involve stewing in traffic on the way to a Frontwave Credit Union branch. One good choice is to set up automatic payments through Online Banking. It only takes a minute or two, and you'll never again worry about missing a payment.
- Mail your payment: The old-fashioned way works fine for us.
- Online Banking: Make electronic payments from your Frontwave deposit accounts.
- Remote Transfers: Use this Online Banking tool to make payments from other financial Institutions.
- Payroll Deduction: Arrange with your employer's HR department to have payments sent straight to your loan accounts.
- Shared branching: Visit one of the 5,000-plus U.S. credit unions that serve Frontwave members.
Skip a Pay
- If your expenses rise or paycheck shrinks, you can skip one of your Frontwave Credit Union loan payments each year.
- Can be used for auto, RV, motorcycle and personal loans.
- Must have an open deposit account with Frontwave.
- Membership must be in good standing.
- Loan has not been delinquent within the past 12 months.
- At least 3 consecutive payments on the applicable loan have been made.
- Maximum number of “skip-a-pays” varies on loan type.
- “Skip-a-pays” may not be consecutive months.
- This payment adjustment may extend the term and the maturity date may be different than that on the initial disclosures.
- Finance charges will continue to accrue on the unpaid balance and, as a result, more interest may be charged due to this payment change.
- All borrowers on this loan must meet the eligibility requirements and the request must be submitted at least 5 days prior to loan due date.
- Your loan must otherwise be in good standing for your to be eligible.
- When you're running up against a loan payment deadline, you can use a debit card or credit card to get the money to us quickly.
- Can be used for auto, home equity and personal loans, Visa® credit card bills, credit lines and overdrawn accounts.
- Limit of $1,500 per credit card transaction, per loan, per day
- It only takes a few minutes to make online payments.
- Have more questions about EZ Pay? We offer answers to Frequently Asked Questions.
Every time I call, I always receive outstanding assistance no matter the issue.— Scott S., DURANTE, OK