Need a little help? Here are simple instructions for many of our valuable services.
You know what they say: Communication is the key to any successful relationship. That goes for your dealings with Frontwave Credit Union, too. There are times when you'll need to tell us about big changes in your life (like you've moved to a new address) or small developments (like you need new checks). We make it easy for you to share needed info or check in with us for a wide range of other reasons.
The easiest way to transfer money between your Frontwave Credit Union accounts is through Online Banking. Here's what to do:
- Desktop: Click on the "Transfers" widget on the left side menu. Choose between the "Quick" and "Classic" Transfer tab choices and proceed with creating a new transfer.
NOTE: Click the "Help" button in the top right for more detailed information on transfers.
- Mobile: Click the menu open in the top left corner, and then click "Transfers." Proceed with creating a new transfer. For more transfer options, visit Online Banking on your desktop.
If you prefer doing this over the phone, call our Member Solution Center at one of these numbers, Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m., or Saturday from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.:
When you don't have your mobile device or online access, you can still check on your accounts anytime by accessing Express Line Telephone Banking at 800.829.7676. All you need is your member/account number and access code. Contact us if you don't remember your access code, or need to set up a new one, and we'll help you out. Here's what you can do with Express Line, which walks you through an easy-to-follow menu.
- Account balance inquiries
- Account deposit and withdrawal inquiries
- Check clearing inquiries
- Savings and loan rate inquiries
- Account transfers
- Check withdrawals
- Loan payments
- Access code changes
- Stop payments
- Report lost or stolen cards
Verification of a power of attorney takes 48 to 72 business hours to complete. After that, information may be released to the attorney-in-fact.
Convenient & easy access to my account online.— Naomi P., Temecula, CA