Move your money at warp speed.
Got a bill due today? Facing a loan payment deadline? Or maybe there's a business deal to seal? At Frontwave Credit Union, we know that you sometimes need to move cash in a flash. That's why we offer several electronic options for transferring funds. Whether you're shifting money to one of your own accounts, or to someone else's, you can do it quickly, easily and at little or no cost.
- Desktop: Click on the "Transfers" widget on the left side menu. Choose between the "Quick" and "Classic" Transfer tab choices and proceed with creating a new transfer. (Note: Click the "Help" button in the top right for more detailed information on transfers.)
- Mobile: Click the menu open in the top left corner, and then click "Transfers". Proceed with creating a new transfer. For more transfer options, visit Online Banking on your desktop.
Transfer money over the phone by calling a Member Solution Center representative:
- Local or International: 760.631.8700
- Hours: Monday through Friday 7 a.m. to 6 p.m.; Saturday 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Transfer funds from a Frontwave account to another financial institution, or transfer funds from elsewhere to your Frontwave account
- Transfers ordered by 1 p.m. can be made the same business day
- Make timely payments
- Send or receive money during an emergency
- Fee of $25 to send funds and $0 to receive them
- Information for receiving funds: Receiving Institution: Frontwave Credit Union; ABA/routing number: 322274925; phone number: 1.800.736.4500; for Final Credit To: (Member's Name & Member Number)
- For more information, call 1.800.736.4500
Make a payment to your Frontwave loan or overdrawn account using a debit or credit card. Fees apply. Limit of $1,500 per credit card transaction, per loan, per day. Use EZ Pay to make payments for:
- Auto loans
- Line of credit
- Home equity
- Personal loans
- Visa® credit card
- Overdrawn accounts
- Make a payment now
New Online Banking, free Checking with auto deposit and the nicest employees in the world! What's not to love?— Jazzmine W., San Marcos, CA