A great digital experience takes commitment.
We told you we were updating our app and promised a great experience. But we've heard from some of our members that we didn't quite deliver. While we can't go back in time, we can make sure that we keep our commitment to you, our members, by listening to you and fixing the bugs that came along for the ride when we updated the app. We've made a lot of progress over the past few weeks with fixes and improvements to the online banking experience, so take a look below to see what we've fixed, and what's still on our "to do" list.
And if you still need help, our Member Solution Center is standing by. We want to hear from you.
Quicken Webconnect - FIXED!
Just in time for tax season! Members are now able to select "Frontwave Credit Union" from the Financial Institution drop-down menu in Quicken. If you were not able to find us in the past, please try again!
Update: 12/28/2018 - New Feature/Enhancement
Addition of "Available Balance" information on dashboard and account pages
You asked, and we listened! Our latest update features the addition of available balance information to the desktop and mobile dashboards - there are less clicks to get to the information you need, when you need it.
Here are some screenshots that can help you guide our members to this new feature:
Desktop Transaction Summary:
12/14/18 - Frontwave and PMCU app bug fixes and improvements
Biometric (Touch ID) login error:
Some members are unable to open the app using the biometric (Touch ID) login feature. If you are unable to log in with Touch ID, you can still log in by following these steps:
- Open your app
- When the screen opens, do not select “Log in with Touch ID.” Instead, click the “close” link in the top/left corner of the screen:
- You will see the standard login screen. Log in with your user name and password.
- NOTE: If you need assistance with resetting your password, click on "Forgot Password?" and follow the steps on your app, or reach out to our Member Solution Center for assistance.
Mobile deposit not working - FIXED
Some members were unable to use the mobile deposit feature to deposit checks.
Unable to complete transfers (mobile devices) - FIXED
Members were unable to complete transfers due to unresponsive button at the bottom of the screen were unresponsive.
Password reset not working - FIXED
Members were unable to use Password Reset feature on mobile app.
Account transaction list view not working - FIXED
Members unable to scroll down in transaction list to view older transaction. This issue has been resolved.
Frontwave Credit Union is not available in the financial institution list as of now. We are working on this fix and will update you on this page when it's available.
Snapshot feature not available on Home Screen (iPhone 6 devices)
This issue will be resolved in a future update.
External account information is not updating in app
Some external accounts are not updating when viewed using online banking (desktop and mobile), depending on which financial institution has been linked to the member’s account. We are working on resolving this issue and will provide updates as they become available.
Just need some quick answers? Check out our FAQs:
How do I log in?
Current members can set up online banking users by following the steps below:
- Click on the “Login” link at the top of any page on this website
- Click on “Get Started”
- Review and accept the Terms and Conditions by clicking the checkbox
- Follow the steps to Register for Online Banking Access. You will need you have th following information handy: Social Security Numbers, Birth date, and either your Frontwave member number or the email address that is attached to your account.
- Click continue, set up your security questions, and you’re done!
- Download the new Frontwave Mobile App in the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store.
- If you have not completed your first time login, you will be prompted to follow the steps listed above.
- If you have, you may login with your password and immediately enjoy the new Mobile App!
Can I keep my username and password?
Yes, you will be able to keep your current credentials provided they meet the level of security needed for the mobile app. Usernames must be 8-20 characters including both letters and numbers. Passwords must be 8-20 characters including one upper and lower case letter, and a number.
What devices support Mobile Banking?
The two most recent versions of Android and Apple support the new Mobile Banking. If you are using a device or version that is not available with our app, you can always log into Online Banking from our mobile-optimized homepage.
How do I set up transfers on the new system?
- Desktop: Click on the "Transfers" widget on the left side menu. Choose between the "Quick" and "Classic" Transfer tab choices and proceed with creating a new transfer. NOTE: Click the "Help" button in the top right for more detailed information on transfers.
- Mobile: Click the menu open in the top left corner, and then click "Transfers" Proceed with creating a new transfer. For more transfer options, visit Online Banking on your desktop.