It's easy to get your share of everything we have to offer.
At Frontwave Credit Union, we're looking to make your life a little easier. And your financial outlook a lot brighter. Founded in 1952, we started with eight members and $40 in assets. Since then, we've expanded our membership to include more than a few good men, women and children. It's important to know that we're owned and governed by our members, and that our focus is not on profits but on great service. The revenues we generate are shared by our members through lower rates and fees, better earnings on savings and investments in cutting-edge online banking technology. Now we invite you to join the thousands of others who benefit from Frontwave membership.
- Live or work in either San Diego, Riverside or San Bernardino counties.
- Or be an immediate family member of a current Frontwave Credit Union member.
How To Join
- Fill out our easy online application
- Or visit any Frontwave Credit Union branch location
- With a completed eligible application and a deposit of at least $50, you'll become a share-holding member. (The term "share" refers to the funds you have on deposit, and is used to compute dividends.)
- Savings accounts can help you secure your future
- Checking accounts with no monthly fees, and no per check charges
- Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs) can help you retire in style
- Share Certificates offer high returns, and security you can count on
- Visa® credit cards provide maximum purchasing power
- Enjoy a home away from home with a Recreational Vehicle loan
- Acquire a home loan with great rates and low fees
- Get a sweet new ride with up to 115% financing
- Access your account day or night with online and mobile banking, or Express Line, toll-free telephone systems
- Take advantage of a variety of financial management services designed to help you organize your financial affairs and plan for the future
- Free car buying service
I'm happy with Frontwave. It's better than any credit union or bank I've done business with. I like being able to walk into the branch and get information, or do transactions. The personnel are helpful, knowledgeable and friendly. I already do recommend PMCU to my family and friends.— Karl K. Yucca Valley, CA